April 25-28, 2017 Tobacco Treatment Specialist Training
April 25 - April 28
The training includes the mandatory 24 hours of training and the following 11 Core Competencies:
- Tobacco Dependence Knowledge and Education – 2 hours
- Counseling Skills – 5 hours
- Assessment Interview – 3 hours
- Treatment Planning – 2 hours
- Pharmacotherapy – 4 hours
- Relapse Prevention – 2 hours
- Diversity and Specific Health Issues – 2 hours
- Documentation and Evaluation – 1 hour
- Professional Resources – 1 hour
- Law and Ethics – 1 hour
- Professional Development – 1 hour
The following sessions are offered:
- Quit Smoking NOW (optional half day training)
In-State Participant Pricing
|TTS 3-Day Foundational Course||$200.00|
|Optional QSN Facilitator Course||
|TTS 3-Day Foundational Course||$375.00|
|Optional QSN Facilitator Course||$25.00|
A group rate of $129 includes breakfast and free self-parking. Book lodging reservations online here. This special group rate will be closing on March 31, 2017. Make sure to book your reservation by or before this date.
Room reservations within the block include breakfast. All day coffee, lunch and afternoon snack is included with your training registration.
NOTE: Conference Registration does not include or guarantee your accommodation reservation at the Holiday Inn (the conference venue). Hotel reservations must be made separately.
A new cancellation policy is now in effect. Before registering for this training, please be sure to review the cancellation/refund policy here.
Date: Apr 25, 2017 07:45 AM – Apr 28, 2017 12:15 PM
THIS LIVE EVENT IS ALSO OFFERED February 21, 2017 – February 24, 2017 in Orlando, FL.
Registration closes on Apr 20, 2017 12:00 AM
- Mental Health Counselors
- Nurse Practitioners
- Others treating tobacco dependence
- Physician Assistants
- Social Workers