The Special Enrollment Period is available to those who have experienced one of the following qualifying life events in the past 60 days:
• Lost coverage through a job for any reason including retirement, being laid off, being fired, death of a spouse, death of a
parent, or loss of COBRA.
• Lost Medicaid, Florida Kidcare, Medicaid Share of Cost, or premium-free Medicare.
• Moved to another country, state, or from overseas.
• Gained employment such that you now qualify for Marketplace financial assistance.
• Turned 26 and aged off your parents’ health plan.
• Lost a student health plan.
• Gave birth to a child or adopted.
• Got married or got divorced, either of which affected your health coverage.
• Had a change in immigration status that made you newly eligible for the Marketplace.
• Were released from incarceration.